Focus Groups have taken place in each pilot country, where the local cyclists, administrators, hotel owners, tourism and cycling associations participated to give their feedback on the project, to discuss the current situation, the needs, and their expectations for the cyclotourism in the region, and to provide advice to the project team on how to make EuBike most useful to their region.
• August 5, 2014, 1st focus group in Superficie 8 office in Periggia, Italy
• October 2, 2014, a number of preliminary meetings in the Zoi office, Geneva, Switzerland
• October 12, 2014, 1st focus group in Raabs an der Thaya, Austria
• October 14, 2014, 1st focus group in the meeting room of Teutoburger Wald Tourismus, Bielefeld, Germany
• October 23, 2014, 2nd focus group in Superficie 8 office in Periggia, Italy
• January 22, 2015, 1st focus group in Café des voyageurs, Geneva, Switzerland
Focus Group Diary